ABOUT THE JOB
LeaderStat is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for a 13-week assignment.
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist performs:
- Thorough and complete pre-anesthetic assessments
- Obtains informed consent
- Formulates, implements and adjusts the anesthesia plan of care
- Provides anesthesia care
- Provides education regarding anesthesia care
- Performs pain assessments
- Administers medications using the 5 rights
- Identifies changes or high risk situations in the patient's condition
- Transfers the responsibility for the care of the patient assuring continuity of care
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of equipment
- Participates in House-Wide Code Team
- Completes all documentation and assesses staffing needs
- Patients cared for include: infants, children, adolescents, adult and geriatric
This is a full-time, Monday - Friday 10:30am - 7pm, 13 week locum assignment. This is to cover an expansion. Cases covered will be General, Ortho, Urology and GYN.
In this position you will evaluate patients preoperatively and develop anesthesia care plans. You will directly administer anesthesia and reevaluate patients postoperatively.
BLS, ACLS and PALS required
ABOUT OUR LOCUM TENENS DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Locum Tenens Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you with assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
- Licensed Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in the state of Arkansas.
- At least one year of experience required.
- Current DEA
- BLS, ACLS and PALS required
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced Advanced Practice Recruiters drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption
LEADERSTAT LOCUM'S BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- W2 Employee Status
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Educational Programs
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
If you are interested in this position please contact Matt Heine at 843.513.6197 or you can email your resume to email@example.com.