West Virginia provider of Post-Acute Healthcare (SNF, Skilled Nursing Facility), seeks a Registered Nurse (RN) for their newly created Corporate Infection Preventionist position!
This reputable company is continuing to respond to the COVID-19 outbreak by doing everything in their power to protect their residents and employees. They have taken the extra step to create a new position from a corporate standpoint that solely focuses on Infection Prevention for all centers.
The teams here are top of the line, with a strong history of excellent clinical outcomes, high ratings from the State, as well as high customer service ratings. Anyone stepping into this role will have to be a true expert in their field.
Corporate Infection Preventionist Responsibilities include:
- Develop written policies and procedures for the prevention and control of infectious or communicable diseases within the facility - will implement them across each division and region.
- Assist in the development of the content and scope of the employee health program and disseminate current information on health practices to all employees.
- Develop written policies and procedures for techniques and systems for identifying infections within the facility.
- Assist with notifying appropriate government agencies of contagious or infectious diseases.
- Review food handling practices, laundry practices, waste disposal, pest control, traffic control, visiting rules for high-risk areas, and sources of airborne infection.
- Evaluate job classifications and facility procedures to determine their risk exposure potential to blood, body fluids or other potentially infectious materials.
- Travel up to 50% of the time to all centers in WV.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Being part of a Company in which owners truly prioritize quality of care, collaboration, and respect.
- Strong salary and complete benefits package
- Working in partnership with a talented and well-tenured team of caring individuals
- Working in beautiful settings in which the staff perform a peak levels
- The opportunity to make a difference in a newly created position!!
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in West Virginia
- IP Certification
- BSN, MSN, or Bachelor's Degree in public health or epidemiology
- Background in Skilled Nursing ideally with 3+ years of management experience
- Critical thinking skills and experience in contact tracing, surveillance tracking, and an understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time to all centers within WV.
- The client is ideally looking for a candidate within the Morgantown or Charleston areas.
We respect and appreciate everything you do, and want to see you advance your career with this excellent company!
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume today for immediate consideration to: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, feel free to call Erika Hawes, Executive Search Consultant, at (614)822-9704
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status