LeaderStat has a new opportunity for a Corporate Director of Business Office Operations with a fantastic skilled nursing/post-acute healthcare provider in Texas. The company has a talented leadership team in place an excellent culture.
Competitive compensation is offered along with relocation assistance and the chance to work with an organization that is in the senior care space for the right reasons!
Corporate Director of Business Office Operations Requirements:
- Strong knowledge in accounting and billing in a skilled nursing/long term care setting
- Stable tenure in past positions
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Great analytical thinking and project management abilities
- Expertise with healthcare reimbursement systems (Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care)
If you meet these requirements and you are interested in exploring this rare opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your resume to Anthony for details at: email@example.com
Key words: Business Office, Billing, Revenue Management, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, Revenue Cycle, Reimbursement, Finance, Accounting, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, SNF, Post-Acute Healthcare, Senior Care
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.