LeaderStat is looking to add a Consultant Specialist to join our team due to substantial growth. LeaderStat is a dynamic healthcare recruiting and consulting company. In this role, you will be supporting our remote consultants who are working out in the field in senior living, post-acute facilities all over the country. You will provide HR support for these consultants as well as process payroll, generate client invoicing, and book travel.
Job Duties include:
Human Resources/Benefits – provide support to remote staff as it relates to employee relations, disciplinary action, performance reviews, and benefit eligibility and enrollment, and COBRA administration
Payroll/Invoicing – process weekly payroll for remote consultants and associated client invoicing
Onboarding – oversee the new hire and onboarding process for remote consultants
Travel – assist with all aspects of booking travel (flights, hotels, and rental cars) for our remote healthcare consultants
Compliance/Credentialing –responsible for credentialing/compliance requirements for new and existing healthcare consultants including the maintenance of all HR files
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of Human Resources experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training
- Minimum 1 year senior living experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Engaging and pleasant personality
- Strong work ethic in addition to a commitment to a team and common goal
- Mid-level to advanced computer skills that includes experience with applicant tracking software (ATS) is preferred, but not required
LeaderStat offers a team-oriented environment that believes in investing in our people to attract and retain the best talent!
Interested candidates can reach out to Laura Jansing at (614) 505-3617 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.