Ideal candidate will be someone already familiar with the Vegas marketplace, and also be experienced in the assisted living/ memory care/ senior living arena of healthcare.
This provider of retirement living and assisted living has an outstanding reputation in the western US, and offers seniors a lovely atmosphere and top quality care, making the property a real joy to sell.
Community Relations Director/ Sales Director Job Summary:
In the role of CRD or SD at an Assisted Living/ Senior Living community, the individual will split time between inside sales (offering campus tours, answering questions, etc.) and outside sales (developing referral relationships between folks like hospital discharge planners, physicians, senior day centers, etc.).
It is vital that this individual represent themselves professionally, dressing in a polished style and articulating the benefits and services of the community in a polite manner.
The individual will bring empathy for families who may have a loved on in need of more care than they can provide, while also expressing the urgency it takes to close a sale once the time for a decision approaches.
In any sales role, it is essential that the individual understand their sales tracking numbers, including ratios of inquiry to tours, then tours to deposits, etc. One must be able to do the legwork that it takes to make your monthly sales goals. Being self-driven toward success doesn't hurt either!
If you love talking with people and even better listening to people, then you'll be well equipped to discover the motivations and hot buttons that each potential move-in will bring to your table. This is how you will tailor your future presentations and tours to them, by knowing them well and understanding what things matter to them most.
Does this sound like you?
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Financially stable provider of senior living with an excellent reputation
- Supportive regional team to train you and have your back in a pinch
- Good base pay plus strong bonus structure both when building occupancy and when celebrating strong census
- Generous benefit package, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, life insurance, 401K with match, vacation time and holiday pay
- Gorgeous campus to work in and to sell
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Inside/ Outside sales experience
- Sales experience in a senior living, assisted living, memory care or similar ideal
- Desire to work/ live in the Las Vegas/ Henderson, Nevada area
- Enthusiasm for working with seniors
- Goal driven mindset, savvy with stats and numbers
- Approachable demeanor with tenacity when it comes to closing a sale
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant at: 480-991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.