Director of Nursing / Clinical Administrator
Are you a passionate Director of Nursing and want to join a leadership team that operates with integrity and stewardship? Would you like to join an organization that utilizes strengths and promotes from within? If so, Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) is seeking a strong clinical leader to join their Langton Place Transitional Care, an innovative brand new campus that offers a unique vision redefining transitional care. Located in Roseville, MN, Langton Place provides excellent clinical care and state-of-the-art therapy for holistic healing in a high hospitality environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that offers strong support, excellent training, and a robust pipeline of talent to achieve success and service excellence.
Since its beginnings in 1946, PHS is one of the largest leading non-profit senior living providers in the country. With over 6,400 employees and 46 senior living communities in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa, PHS serves over 27,000 adults throughout the continuum of care. Christian Ministry is at the heart of PHS and forms the cornerstone of the organization’s identity. Their mission is to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults. The new Clinical Administrator’s purpose is to “create smiles in the eyes of people we serve” by fulfilling Presbyterian Homes’ mission, purpose, motto, commitment to service, promise, and practices.
- The Clinical Administrator is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, evaluating and effectively directing the clinical staff and program in order to ensure the delivery of high quality resident care and services consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- The Clinical Administrator has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site.
- Reporting to the Site Leader, the Clinical Administrator directly supervises all managers of clinical services which may include: Clinical Coordinators, RAI staff, Infection Control, Supervisors, and Staffing Coordinator, and indirectly supervises all RNs, LPNs, Medication Assistants, Resident Assistants and Resident Aides. The Clinical Administrator oversees the use of contracted services for clinical care.
- Registered nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Three to five (3 - 5) years leadership experience in nursing.
- Demonstrated competencies in health care management and operations, quality management, staff development, resident and family support systems, and community outreach.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in gerontological nursing, skilled nursing regulations, and rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
We welcome your confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified colleagues. Inquiries and questions regarding this search may be directed to Rachel Grisak at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-505-7350.