Chief Executive Officer
Simpson Senior Services
LeaderStat Premier has been retained by Simpson Senior Services, located in Philadelphia, PA, to assist in the recruitment of their next Chief Executive Officer. A not-for-profit family of services, including five senior living communities, Simpson Senior Services is related historically and by mission to the United Methodist Church. As America ages, SSS continues to provide a highly desired variety of services for seniors from diverse backgrounds and economic circumstances in settings that are both caring and gracious.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Simpson Senior Services is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader to partner with an engaged Board of Directors and leadership team. The next CEO will continue building best-in-class life enrichment and full-continuum of care programs.
Simpson Senior Services consists of five total communities, each providing unique qualities and characteristics to further the mission of SSS. Simpson House in Philadelphia PA, and Jenner’s Pond in the borough of West Grove, PA are two of the premier CCRC communities in the region. Simpson Meadows, in the heart of Downingtown, PA, provides Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory care, all in a person-centered care setting. Simpson Gardens, in Lansdowne, PA and Simpson Mid-Town, in Philadelphia, PA are two affordable housing communities meeting the needs of seniors with limited economic resources who wish to share their lives and common interests in a caring and active setting.
The ideal candidate for the CEO role at Simpson Senior Services:
- An experienced leader and financial executive with appropriate industry experience in the senior living field.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A decisive individual who possesses a “big picture” perspective and is well-versed in systems.
- Ten to fifteen years of proven senior executive experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An undergraduate degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or a related field is required. A graduate degree in Business Administration or Health Care Administration is preferred
We welcome your confidential expressions of personal interest and nominations of qualified colleagues. Inquiries and questions concerning this search may be directed to Zach Collins, at firstname.lastname@example.org