Skilled Nursing/ Senior Living community in the greater Seattle, WA area seeks Associate Executive Director
Newly licensed Nursing Home Administrator sought for Associate Executive Director role to assist in the operations of our beautiful retirement living health care campus on the West side of Bellevue, Washington. You'll enjoy working in this tranquil setting with beautiful panoramic views, just minutes away from the amenities and offerings of bustling downtown Seattle.
The Associate Executive Director will report to the Executive Director of the retirement campus and will develop and maintain a basic understanding and working knowledge of all departments in order to assist in coordinating and integrating all services provided.
This position will participate in an ongoing active marketing and public relations program for the campus skilled nursing and assisted living and assist with the establishment and monitoring of campus practices to assure conformance with company policies.
Associate Executive Director Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare or a related field
- Nursing Home Administrator license should be in process of completion or completed (completed AIT or about to complete Administrator in Training program)
- Minimum of three years of experience in an operations position and/or other upper level management position.
- Minimum of three years of experience in leadership with a Continuing Care Retirement Campus CCRC or senior living campus is required.
- History of previous work experience in supervisory capacity is required.
- Desire to work in a faith based, mission oriented not for profit organization is preferred.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume/ CV to Michelle Koch at email@example.com
If you have questions, reach out to me at (480) 991-0218 x303.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.