Associate Executive Director - Senior Living in Minneapolis, MN area
We are seeking an Associate Executive Director to assist in the operations of our beautiful skilled nursing and retirement living campus in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area. We offer a tranquil and scenic setting for our residents who are just minutes away from the amenities and offerings of bustling downtown Minneapolis.
The Associate Executive Director will report to the Executive Director of the campus and will develop and maintain a basic understanding and working knowledge of all departments in order to assist in coordinating and integrating all services provided. This position will participate in an ongoing active marketing and public relations program for the campus skilled nursing and assisted living and assist with the establishment and monitoring of campus practices to assure conformance with company policies.
Associate Executive Director Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in healthcare or a related field
- Nursing Home Administrator license should be in process of completion or completed.
- Minimum of three years of experience in an administrative position and/or other upper level management position.
- Minimum of three years of experience in leadership with a Continuing Care Retirement Campus CCRC or senior living campus is required.
- History of previous work experience in supervisory capacity is required.
- Desire to work in a faith based, mission oriented not for profit organization is preferred.
To apply, please send resume/CV to Jami Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.