Assisted Living community in the evergreen state's capitol seeks Sales Director for their property to help enhance their referral sources and increase occupancy.
If you love the emerald beauty of Western Washington state, have a warm place in your heart for working with seniors, and are a driven salesperson, this may be a lovely job match for you!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Beautiful senior living community near to local hospital
- Parent company that offers support and encourages innovation
- Good base pay plus generous bonus structure
- Complete benefits, including Health, Dental & Vision insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, and plenty of PTO
- Property level team that respects and appreciates the seniors they serve
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Sales and marketing experience, ideally within a senior living, assisted living or memory care environment
- Equal comfort with working directly in the property providing tours & responding to questions as with venturing out into the greater community developing referral sources and building relationships with area senior centers, discharge planners and physicians
- Willingness to attend occasional weekend events, evening networking opportunities, etc.
- Track record of success & strong tenure in previous jobs
- Excellent communication skill and top notch organizational/ time management skill
Does this sound like you in a nutshell? Already live in the greater Olympia, WA area now, or are willing to consider relocation? Share your resume today for immediate consideration!
Or with questions, call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303
Keywords: Assisted Living, Senior Living, Retirement Living, Memory Care, Sales Director, Assisted Living Marketing, Senior Living Sales, Business Development, Community Relations.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.