Warm & welcoming Assisted Living/ Senior Living community north of Bend, Oregon seeks talented Sales & Marketing Manager to develop their community's occupancy!
Experienced Senior Living Sales & Marketing expert in Oregon sought for this cozy Assisted Living property’s Sales Manager position in Jefferson County, Oregon.
- Ensure that potential senior residents & their families have tours in which their concerns are allayed and questions are answered
- Provide education to other staff in order to develop strong word of mouth marketing from within the team
- Develop positive referral relationships with hospital discharge planners, senior centers, and physicians so they are aware of how this Assisted Living property can meet the needs of seniors they may refer
- Partner with the campus’ Executive Director in being the face of the property both inside and outside of the campus
- Act as liaison between staff and residents/ families, ensuring that residents & families remain content in the community
- MUST be an experienced inside/ outside salesperson, ideally in Senior Living within the State of Oregon
- Empathetic relationship to incoming residents & families
- Strong desire to live in the greater Redmond/ Madras, Oregon area
Compensation and Benefits:
- Solid base pay
- Move-In bonuses
- Health/ Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account for healthcare
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life insurance
- Long term and short term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
If you're a senior living salesperson in Oregon, this is a great chance to join a beautiful home-like senior living community. Think about how good you'll feel encouraging your team and providing top notch outreach to the charming residents here! Plus you'll be just a hop skip & a jump from a lovely forests, providing the perfect setting for a wealth of outdoor activities.
If you feel strongly about introducing seniors to top quality care, you need to apply today! Email your resume today for immediate consideration!
Erika Hawes, Executive Recruiter, email@example.com
Or phone with questions: 61-505-3611
Keywords: Assisted Living, Senior Living, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Development, Community Relations.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.