National Assisted Living/ Senior Living provider is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Oregon for their Regional Director of Clinical Services position.
This is an excellent opportunity for a nurse with Assisted Living multi-site clinical leadership background and experience in Oregon state's regulatory environment. If you are driven to see seniors provided with top quality care, and enjoy mentoring and supporting other nurse leaders, this will suit you perfectly!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Innovative parent company with systems in place to assure success
- Generous pay
- Very complete benefits package, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, life insurance, 401K with company match, and excellent PTO plan
- Bright & capable corporate support team
- Property level staff who are eager for your education and partnership
Ideal candidates will have:
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state of Oregon
- Ability to travel 75% of the time to communities all around the state of Oregon
- Previous experience within Assisted Living/ Senior Living in a multi-site clinical leadership role
- Strong ability to assess the needs of a community care team, then encourage their progress through training and monitoring their accountability
- A gift for adaptability! You will need to occasionally shift gears/ change focus in the face of urgent situations, and yet still successfully come back to where you first were & see that those initial items are properly handled
- Innovative problem solving skills
- A true affinity for seniors and strong desire to see them well cared for every day
If you see yourself in this job description, we would be thrilled to speak with you right away! Or if reading this prompts you to think of another talented nurse leader, please encourage them to share their resume today!
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, please call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303.
Keywords: Assisted Living, Senior Living, Regional Nurse, Divisional Nurse, Clinical Consultant, Corporate Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.