Seeking a career step inspired by your love of seniors?
Charming Assisted Living community West of Olympia, Washington near the Pacific Ocean seeks bright and experienced nurse manager (RN or LPN) for their Health Services Director position.
If you are a licensed or registered nurse in Washington State & you aspire to work in a vacation-style community with the backing of a highly regarded local provider of senior living, this is for you!
You will be the one to lead your team with a supportive style, ensuring they have the tools needed to guarantee your residents are receiving the best quality care.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Mentoring your employees, educating them & boosting their confidence
- Being visible in the community, actively involved in the daily lives of your residents
- Bringing the clinical skill set & regulatory knowledge required to ensure the property meets State and Federal standards for care
- Offering solutions for issues that crop up, and responding with kindness to questions from residents, family members and staff
- Working in partnership with the Executive Director
- Making a difference in the lives of seniors
Ideal candidates will bring:
- A nursing background with either an RN or LPN license in Washington state
- Prior experience managing others in a clinical setting
- An active interest in getting to know senior residents
- A successful track record of meeting State & Federal Survey requirements
- Affinity for seniors, with experience in assisted living, memory care, senior living, etc.
- A desire to live near Washington's beautiful Pacific Coast west of Olympia
- A gift for leadership & desire to grow your career within a stable company
If you believe your background & experience will match well to this position, email your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Or if you have questions, call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303
Explore our website for more job postings: www.leaderstat.com
Keywords: Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON, Health Services Director, HSD, Health & Wellness Director, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.