In healthcare an ideal team will all aim high, providing above average care to all patients every day. At our client's north Seattle Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC, Life Plan Community), the team accomplishes this, and supports each other with daily encouragement too! If you want to experience this great work environment for yourself, now's your chance - they're seeking a new Assisted Living Director of Nursing (LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse).
This client would prefer a Licensed Practical Nurse (in Washington, WA LPN) with stable tenure and senior living clinical leadership experience.
Assisted Living Director of Nursing role:
AL Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit in an assisted living setting. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They will report to the Nursing Home Administrator/Executive Director. Specifically, AL DON job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- In assisted living centers, the AL DON may be called a Wellness Director, Health Services Director or Director of Clinical Services.
An ideal candidate will enjoy:
• The support of an encouraging team at a top-rated CCRC
• Competitive pay rate
• $10,000 sign-on bonus
• Monday through Friday shift
• Generous benefit package
• Potential for future career advancement
• An organization that puts the resident first in all they do
Ideal candidate will bring:
• Nursing license (Licensed Practical Nurse) in Washington State
• Clinical experience in a senior living setting
• Experience supervising others
• An appreciation of seniors and enjoyment of developing friendly relationships with seniors & their loved ones
• Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
• Clear & candid communication style
• Creative ability to problem solve in the moment
• Comfort with being a supportive mentor and leader of others
This community is far enough north of the heart of Seattle that someone driving there may avoid the worst of the traffic, whether driving north from downtown or coming over the top of Lake Washington from the East or North.
Want to explore the details and see if this may be the next career step for you? Great!
Email your resume today for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if you have questions, please call Dylan Arthur, Executive Recruiter, at (480)991-0218 x305.
Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, LVN, Resident Care Manager, Clinical Supervisor, LPN Supervisor, Charge Nurse, CCRC.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.