Charming, riverside Assisted Living community in central Washington State seeks a bright and capable Registered Nurse (RN) for their Assisted Living Director of Nursing role in the greater Ellensburg/ Wenatchee area of WA.
Assisted Living Directors of Nursing are responsible for leading and supervising a nursing unit. This position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. The AL DON reports to the Executive Director.
Specifically, Job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of nursing staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
Related Job Titles:
This role may be referred to as AL DON, Wellness Director, Health Services Director, Resident Services Director or Director of Clinical Services.
Assisted Living Director of Nursing jobs require a candidate who has care and operations management experience, a strong understanding of Assisted Living standards of care, and federal and state regulations. A high level of professionalism, excellent communication skills, and compassionate leadership qualities are must-haves. Candidates must be able to think critically, and adapt quickly to new situations.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Joining a financially solid organization with properties in multiple states
- Partnering with a team of well-tenured leaders
- Being supported by a well-regarded and experienced Regional Nurse
- Earning a competitive salary
- Receiving generous Benefits and a Sign-On Bonus
- Being trusted with the autonomy to get the job done without micromanaging
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license in Washington State (WA)
- Experience in an Assisted Living, Senior Living, Memory Care setting or similar
- Some previous experience in management or team supervision
- A love of providing excellent care to seniors
- Clear and open communication style
- Enthusiasm for mentoring and educating others
- Desire to live in Central Washington, just adjacent to the beautiful Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest
Does this position sound like one in which you'd bloom? Share your resume TODAY for immediate consideration!
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, call Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at (480)991-0218 x303
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.