Assisted Living community east of Puyallup and southeast of Seattle, Washington seeks Registered Nurse (RN) with a love of seniors to lead their care team as Health Services Director (HSD, RSD, AL DON)!
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) in Washington with an appreciation of the evergreen northwest, this opportunity may be right for you! This senior living/ assisted living community in Washington State offers a warm and friendly setting, with a stable parent company behind it for support. The focus is always on the residents and their needs.
This Health Services Director position is ultimately responsible, and accountable, for the nursing care received by residents. They report to the Executive Director. Specifically, HSD job duties include:
- Directing the nursing program, including implementing new policies and procedures when necessary
- Overseeing hiring, firing, and development of care staff
- Communicating with families, residents, and physicians as needed
- Developing a business plan and budget for the nursing unit
- Participating in creating resident care plans and ensuring they are followed
- Ensuring the nursing unit is compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Assessment of potential new residents
- Maintenance of positive relationships with outside medical service providers to encourage referrals
- 24/7 On Call Availability to answer questions or return to the community in an emergency situation
Top qualified candidates will enjoy:
- solid salary
- healthcare and retirement benefits
- very generous package of paid time off
- stable company with strong systems in place
- talented regional clinical leaders for support
- $3,000 sign-on bonus
Email your resume to me right now, and let's talk details!
Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone with questions: (480)991-0218 x303
Assisted Living, Registered Nurse, RN, Health Services Director, HSD, Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON, Health & Wellness Director, Resident Services Director.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.