Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) with previous Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) experience? This could be the opportunity for you!!
Very successful, fast-paced SNF with tenured staff (NHA and Assistant NHA have both been with the company for 8+ years), seeks a qualified, attention-to-detail leader for their Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON).
What you can expect working with this company:
- This is a department head role, reporting to the DON
- M-F day shift position
- Excellent company culture focused on teamwork and customer service
- No major issues, lots of work to be done, but the facility is high performing overall
- Lots of autonomy offered
- QA specialist in place to support the team
- After 60 days full-time, employees are eligible to enroll for Major Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance (company contributes towards the Major Medical)
- After 90 days probation period, full-time employee are eligible for holiday pay
- Education assistance/reimbursement if it’s in the medical/healthcare field.
What the company needs from you:
- RN or LPN in Texas
- Previous SNF experience
- Decent tenure in past positions
- Good leadership skills
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to Patrick at email@example.com for immediate consideration.