Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) needed to join a top provider of Skilled Nursing in the Anaheim, CA area.
The California licensed Registered Nurse in this Assistant Director of Nursing job will be:
- Assisting the Director of Nursing with managing all clinical components of a well-performing skilled nursing facility
- Ensuring that all resident care is provided in a dignified and respectful manner
- Interacting with nursing staff, residents, families and physicians
- Ensuring that all nursing staff are knowledgeable of the residents' rights, and responsibilities
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The supportive team environment of this successful skilled nursing provider
- Competitive pay
- Plans for future company growth which could lead to further career advancement
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of California
- Several stable years of experience in a skilled nursing setting
- A measurable track record of survey success in State and Federal Surveys
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong clinical knowledge in the SNF environment
- An enjoyment of mentoring and educating teams
This kind of opportunity doesn't come along every day. If you are seeing yourself reflected in this job description, don't hesitate!
Email your resume TODAY for immediate consideration:
Or if you have questions, call Patrick Thornquist, Healthcare Recruiter, at (480) 991-0218 x304.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.