Senior Living property north of Redmond, Oregon nestled next to evergreen forests seeks experienced and State Certified Assisted Living Manager for their Executive Director role.
If you have previous experience working in a supervisory role within an Assisted Living community (Senior Living, Memory Care, etc.) & you have earned Oregon's certification for Resident Care Management Operations, this is a great place in which you can spread your wings and establish yourself as a leader.
As Executive Director of the Assisted Living property, you'll be overseeing all department heads (clinical care, housekeeping, dietary, maintenance, etc.). You will be an active participant in the marketing of the property out to the greater community, and you'll also be active within the property, regularly interacting with residents, families and staff.
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- The backing of a stable multi-state provider of senior living
- Partnering with a talented Regional Operations team
- The opportunity to bring quality senior care to a rural community that needs it
- Good pay
- Complete benefits including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, 401K with match after the first year, and loads of Paid Time Off
- Developing lasting relationships with residents, their families and your staff
Ideal candidates will bring:
- An Oregon State Assisted Living Manager's license
- A love and appreciation of seniors
- Experience in an operational leadership capacity, ideally in Assisted Living, Senior Living, or Memory Care (Home Health, Hospice or Skilled Nursing experience may also be considered)
- Strong knowledge of State and Federal clinical regulations in Assisted Living
- Interest in living in central Oregon
If you find yourself inspired by this opportunity, reach out with your resume today for immediate consideration!
Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, email@example.com
Or if you have questions, call:
Michelle Koch, Executive Search Consultant, at 480-991-0218 x303.
Keywords: Executive Director, Assisted Living Manager, Senior living, Memory Care, Assisted Living, Resident Care.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.