*$10,000 sign on/retention bonus* Beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) just outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is looking for a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to oversee their skilled nursing population within the community.
Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees? Do you have a genuine passion for senior living and care? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) in Wisconsin
- Strong Tenure
- Team building and engaging
Typical Nursing Home Administrator responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the facility and keep the organization on track for its long term goals and mission
- Coordinate and provide leadership to each clinical, managerial, and custodial team, and ensure that they work together effectively
- Hire (and fire) staff and employees at every level
- Ensure the facility operates in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Coordinate with clinical staff to ensure residents’ individual care plans are being followed
- Provide regular safety and compliance training
- Create and maintain a budget
- Oversee billing and set fees
- Act as the ‘face’ of the organization to the governing board, the public, and residents’ families; and as a liaison between staff, residents, and families
If you can see yourself in this opportunity, DO NOT DELAY! Please send resume to Laura Jansing at Ljansing@leaderstat.com or call 614-505-3617