ABOUT THE JOB
LeaderStat is looking for an experienced adult and geriatric Psychiatrist to work on an assignment in Tennessee. Physician will work at 2 inpatient facilities that are 30 minutes apart. One facility has a 6 bed adult unit and a 14 bed geriatric unit. The other facility has a 14 bed geriatric unit. The physician will see on average 16 patients daily; however, there can be 6-10 admits on a heavy day. The physician will have full time Nurse Practitioner support.
- EMR: Cerner
- On Call: 5 nights per week, and 3 weekends per month (Psych NP is layered in call 2o fthose weekends so the NP is the first line for call)
- Contract period is from July 2019-February 2020
ABOUT OUR LOCUM TENENS DIVISION
LeaderStat’s Locum Tenens Division is dedicated to working closely with you to pair you with assignments that fit your needs. We have Consultant Specialists who ensure your housing and travel coordination goes seamlessly. We know that keeping you happy also keeps our clients happy so we strive to provide you with fulfilling assignments.
- Physician licensed in the State of Tennessee
- At least 2 years of experience required
- Current DEA
- BLS, active, through the AHA (American Heart Association)
Whether sudden or planned, a change in a key leadership position can disrupt an otherwise smooth operation. Our experienced Provider Recruiters drive key financial and clinical systems so organizations continue to function at its optimal level. We’ve built a network of accomplished professionals so organizations can continue to do what they do best – without interruption
LEADERSTAT LOCUM'S BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- Travel Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- Dedicated Support Team
- Free Housing & Travel Coordination
If you are interested in this position please contact Melissa Green, Provider Recruiter, at 843.609.1753 or you can email your resume and ask more details to firstname.lastname@example.org.