Scenic, resort-adjacent Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) in North Idaho seeks RN Director of Nursing to join their successful, friendly team & help them to grow while maintaining high quality clinical outcomes.
Registered Nurse from Idaho (or relocation candidate with RN in another state in good standing) sought for this choice career opportunity. High-quality provider known for turning around communities and relaunching them as premier providers of Skilled Nursing, Rehab and high quality Behavioral health will offer excellent systems and support services to the incoming DON.
Picture yourself in a lush evergreen paradise, with outdoor activities available to you through every season from swimming to hiking to snow skiing in winter! Proven yourself a competent clinical leader in a SNF setting? This may be the job for you!
Ideal candidates will enjoy:
- Stable parent company with clear and effective policies and procedures in place
- Talented team at the property who are eager to have your mentoring and encouragement
- Great pay
- Ability to earn up to another 20% in bonus when benchmarks are met
- Complete benefits package, including Health/ Dental/ Vision insurance, life insurance, 401k, PTO and holidays
- Generous relocation package
Ideal candidates will bring:
- Registered Nurse license, ideally in Idaho (but an RN in another state can quickly acquire an ID license)
- Track record of success as a Director of Nursing (DON) in a Skilled Nursing Facility for at least 2-3 years
- Ability to be effective at putting a system in place
- Gift for establishing and maintaining a positive work culture
- Experience as a mentor to others within the care team
- Communication skills necessary to ensure team both understands expectations and can then hold team accountable for meeting them
- Upbeat & confident style
If you see yourself in this description, then we want to be reviewing your resume and talking with you right away! Email your resume for immediate consideration to: email@example.com
Or with questions call: Laura, Executive Recruiter at 614.505.3617
Keywords: SNF, Skilled Nursing Facility, Director of Nursing, DON, DNS, Clinical Leader, CNO, Chief Nursing Officer, RN, Registered Nurse.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.