We are seeking a Director of Nursing to join our growing Home Healthcare company in the Detroit market! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Director of Nursing Responsibilities
- The Director of Nursing (DON) assists with the planning, coordination, leading, controlling and evaluation of the clinical component of the home health services
- The DON is responsible for the development of policies and guidelines for and obtaining input from service personnel and providing professional input to related administrative systems.
- The DON directs and supervises direct care professionals, performs marketing duties and fosters public relations for the company, consults and plans with health care providers regarding staffing needs, and communicates clearly the expectation of quality client care to all staff.
- The DON interprets service needs to the Administrator and acts as a client services administrative liaison.
Qualified Home Health DON candidates will bring:
- 3+ years of clinical leadership in Home Healthcare
- Exceptional clinical skills with a strong desire to coach and train staff
- Superior communication skills
- Full understanding of Medicare regulations
- Success with survey and compliance
Interested in learning more please reach out to Melissa Shutrump at (614) 396-7923 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org