LeaderStat, a recruitment firm specializing in Senior Living and Post Acute placement of executives in Regional Clinical and Operations positions, as well as property-based roles, is currently in search of a RN Assisted Living DON/Health Services Director for a charming Assisted Living community in the greater Olympia, Washington area.
The company offers the following:
- $3000 sign on bonus (contingent upon completion of one year with the company)
- They encourage innovation at the community level, if you have an idea you would like to try in your property; you will be given free reign to do so and then, if it works, you may be able to share your idea with other properties in the region.
- Strong training provided for new hires, ensuring that an RN leader coming from another field of healthcare will be able to have success in the role.
- Solid corporate and regional support.
- Excellent salary, health benefits, 401K and unlimited PTO
The ideal Registered Nurse (RN) Assisted Living DON/ Health Services Director candidate will offer the following:
- A valid Washington Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Some RN supervisory experience
- Willingness to be on call 24/7 (generally just responding to phone questions, but occasionally requiring a community visit)
- Affinity for working with seniors.
Our client is interviewing candidates currently through LeaderStat for the RN Assisted Living DON/ Health Services Director.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Or if you have questions, contact Amy Postma at 480-991-0218 x305.
Keywords: Senior Living, Assisted Living Director of Nursing, AL DON, Health Services Director, Health Wellness Director, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinical Supervisor.
LeaderStat is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.